Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Earthquake in a eleven floor


In  february 27, 2010, day of earthquake in Chile, i was in a party in a building of the down town. I was in the eleven floor and during movement all descends fast for  stairs. Bad reacted, but for alls went the first earthquake lived.


I think we learns to stay calm and see the environment for to avoid danger. The neighbors, the most adults, were calmaded because in the earthquarke of 1985 the building good resisted.
My sister was in the home friend in a pijama party and she bad reacted, but not collapsed. My parents are alone home and they worried.

Finally, my parents, my sister and i good saved  and not losses personal sor materials. The neighbors, in general, not lived big damages. 
In Chile, very much buildings news were totally destroys

No comments:

Post a Comment